In the Travel planner you will find all public transport schedules for bus, boat, ferry and Bergen Light Rail.
Please note: Timetables for local buses in Vestland are only available in Norwegian. You can find the timetables here.
Information about other transport services
Vy and Nor-Way Bussekspress run several commercial express routes to and from Hordaland.
Go to Vy.no og Nor-Way.no for information about timetables, stops, prices and how to buy tickets.
Vy express routes:
- VY190 Førde-Ørsta
- VY430 Bergen-Ålesund
- VY450 + R41/R45 Bergen-Sogndal (by train between Bergen and Voss, and by bus between Voss and Sogndal).
- VY146 Ulsteinvik - Volda - Stryn/ Måløy - Nordfjordeid - Stryn - Gardermoen - Oslo
Nor-way express routes:
- NW400 Bergen-Haugesund-Stavanger
- NW431 Bergen-Førde-Stryn (-Trondheim)
- NW420 Haukeland sjukehus-Bergen-Voss-Flåm-Lærdal-Sogndal
- NW162 Bergen-Voss-Flåm-Lærdal-Fagernes-Lillehammer
- NW180 Oslo-Åmot-Haugesund/Bergen (transfer at Seljestad to Skyss local bus 930 to Bergen). Correspondance information for Haukeliekspressen is found here (in Norwegian)
Skyss tickets are valid at some of the express routes. More information here.
Airport express in Bergen, Førde and Sogndal
Airport express in Bergen
The airport express in Bergen runs to and from Bergen Flesland Airport, and follows a route by Fyllingsdalen to Bergen Bus Station and city centre. After dropping off in the city centre, Flybussen continues its service to Åsane.
For timetables, stops, prices and information about how to buy tickets, go to flybussen.no
Kaibussen to Bergen Airport
Shuttlebus between Bergen Flesland Airport and Flesland quay. For timetables, stops, prices and information about how to buy tickets, go to flybussen.no
Airport express in Førde and Sogndal
Prices and tickets
The airport express in Førde and Sogndal has the following prices and rules:
- Single tickets for adults NOK 90. Single tickets for children, seniors and military NOK 45.
- You purchase tickets on board the bus. Pay using cash or a debit card.
- 30-day youth pass can be used as a ticket.
Passengers travelling short distances, which do not start or end their trip at the airport
- pays ordinary price (zone price)
- can use season tickets (7,- 30- and 180 day).
Please note: The familiy discount does not apply on airport buses in Førde and Sogndal.
Trygt Heim (Night services in rural areas)
Trygt Heim are night services in rural areas for those who are between 16 and 24 years old. Other travellers kan also use the services if there is available seats. You buy and pay for your ticket the usal way. Some of the services are scheduled services, while others are on-demand services that you have to order in advance.
The night services are available in these locations:
- Bømlo / Stord
- Voss / Granvik / Ulvik
Book-and-ride in Tertnes area
In Tertnes in Bergen, you can book the bus to come to you! The bus runs from Monday to Friday, from 08.30 until 12.00 and from 12.30 until 16.30.
How the book-and-ride bus service works:
- Book the bus via the app Skyss Bestilling, or online: bestilling.skyss.no, or call +47 55 55 90 99
- Choose where you wish to be picked up and where you want to go. The bus will pick you up as close to the pick-up point as possible
- You will receive a text message informing you when the bus will arrive. You can also track your booking via the app or online
- You can book your journey at the earliest seven days before the agreed time and at the latest 30 minutes before departure
- You pay regular ticket prices when you travel using the book-and-ride service
The earlier you book, the more likely it is that the bus will be available at your desired time. The bus generally runs on the «first come first served» principle.
HentMeg in Odda
In Odda we have a pick-up service called HentMeg.
This is how it works:
- Order pick-up online at hentmeg.no or by calling 55 55 90 70.
- Choose your wanted pick-up location. The bus arrives at the nearest bus stop.
- You will recieve a notice by sms shortly before the pick-up, including a more exact time. You can aslo track you booking online.
- You will be picked up at the agreed place.
The earlier you book, the greater the chance of you being picked up at the time you wish. You can book your trip up to seven days in advance.
HentMeg is available in the area plotted in the map beneath (in Norwegian) between 4 pm-8 pm on weekdays.
Outside these periods, the bus follows the timetable. Timetables for lines 984, 985, 994 and 995 is found here, or you can find your departure in our travel planner.
Tickets and prices: HentMeg has the same prices as ordinary bus travels for one zone. You buy your ticket in Skyss ticket app, our webshop or paying cash with the driver.