Near the public transport terminal in Straume in Øygarden, Kystbygarasjen has 50 parking spots available for public transport passengers.
The rules for these parking spots are as follows:
- You need a valid season ticket for 7, 30 or 180 days (adult/student/senior) for zone A in the Skyss Ticket app
- Enter your car’s registration number under “Parkering” in the Skyss Ticket app. The parking permit is valid until 18:00 on the day your season ticket expires.
- Once you have activated your permit, you need to collect a parking card at Coop Obs on the ground floor of Sartor Storsenter. This parking card is valid for the same period as your parking permit in the Skyss Ticket app.
- Enter the parking garage between 06:00 and 12:00 Monday–Friday. Exit within 24:00 on the same day.
- Register your parking card at the machine at the barrier.
- Please note that free parking is limited to 50 vehicles in this parking lot. When 50 cars have entered, you will need to press the button for a regular ticket and pay to park as normal. Parking is free for two hours, after which you will be charged NOK 11 per 30-minute period.