Use the Travelcard on journeys with all Skyss buses, boats in Hordaland, on the Bergen Light Rail and on trains between Bergen and Voss.
From 1 July you can also use the Skyss Travelcard for passenger journeys in Florabassenget and the boat route Kaupanger kai-Frønningen.
Tickets and season tickets for the Travelcard are available in the webshop. You choose when your ticket activates, and you simply need to bring the Travelcard as your travel document.
Use our Skyss Travelcard in the webshop
- Create an account in the online shop and register your Skyss Travelcard here. How to find your card’s number
- Select the ticket you want to buy in the online shop. Remember to bring our Skyss Travelcard when you travel.
- If there is a ticket inspection, present your Skyss Travelcard and any discount documentation (e.g. student ID) to the ticket inspector. The Skyss Travelcard is linked to your account in the online shop, and the inspectors are able to verify that you have a valid ticket. You do not have to present your Skyss Travelcard to the driver or tap the card to a card reader when you travel in Hordaland. When traveling by bus in Sogn og Fjordane, you show your Skyss Travelcard to the driver when you board.
Several subsidiary users on the same account
You can only have one Skyss Travelcard registered to your profile in the webshop. But you can register Skyss Travelcards to sub-users in your account, such as children or other family members.
Lost Skyss Travelcard
If you lose your Skyss Travelcard, here’s what you do:
- Log in to the online shop and delete the Skyss Travelcard from your profile.
- Order a new Skyss Travelcard at skyss.no and register this new card in the online shop once it arrives. You can then use this new Skyss Travelcard just like the last one. While you wait for your new Travelcard, you must bring a receipt from the webshop as documentation of your valid ticket.
Please note: The webshop and the Skyss Ticket app are two completely different systems, so tickets and balances in the Skyss Ticket app are not available in the online shop, and vice versa.
FAQ about Skyss Travelcard
I have a Skyss Travelcard and I want to start using the webshop. What do I do?
When you have registered your Skyss Travelcard to your account and selected it as your preferred ticket method, your tickets will be linked to your Skyss Travelcard. Always remember to bring your Skyss Travelcard when you travel.
Can I use my Skyss Travelcard in the "old" way and in the webshop?
Yes, you can. Please note, though, that these are two completely separate systems.
You cannot see your webshop purchase history at ticket machines or with the driver. The webshop only shows tickets purchased in the webshop; it does not show your remaining cash travel balance or any season ticket you have purchased from the driver or at a ticket machine.
For a transtional period, the two systems will exist side-by-side, and the Skyss Travelcard can be used with tickets from both the old and the new system. The driver cannot help you with anything related to your Skyss Travelcard. Only single fare tickets and 24-hour tickets will be available on board, and you must pay cash.
What happens if I loose my Skyss Travelcard?
If you have registered your Skyss Travelcard to your profile in the webshop, go to your profile and delete your card from your profile. Your single ticket or season ticket is not on the card itself; it will remain in the online shop. When you delete a card from your profile, you delete the link to the card as your proof of purchase, not the ticket or season ticket itself.
Order a new Skyss Travelcard from skyss.no. If you purchased a season ticket in the webshop, retrieve your receipt and use this as your proof of purchase until you receive your new card.
If you still have a Cash Travel balance or a season ticket purchased at a ticket machine or from the driver, you must contact our Customer Service Centre for a refund